Beachbody is coming out with a new home DVD workout that focuses solely on your butt. The workout is a natural way to give you a beautiful butt lift. No surgery here just specially designed workout moves to work your muscles and make them tight and fit. This new workout is called ‘Brazil Butt Lift’. The program is taught by Leandro Carvalho, and if anyone has the resume to teach such a workout program it is this guy.
Leandro Carvalho, a native Brazilian, has sculpted some of Brazil’s finest supermodels and lingerie models back sides with his Brazil Butt Lift techniques. Carvalho personally trained Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, who is known for her excellent buttocks. He currently has a fitness club in New York City where he personally trains many models, celebrities and people just like you and me. On top of that he has teamed up with Beachbody to bring these amazing techniques, via DVD, to any American ready to take the challenge.
Although Brazilian Butt Lift is primarily focused for the ladies it is still going to be an extremely effective workout program for men.
What is Brazil Butt Lift going to look like?
Recently Leandro released a 5 minute buttocks focused workout including 5 workouts you can start doing right now. If his DVD release is bound to be these types of moves, but ramped up to the next level. All these workouts are specifically designed to target different muscles in your butt.
1. The Plie – An exercise in which you stand with your feet and knees about shoulder width, drop your tailbone down into a plie squat, squat as low as you can go, hold for 2 seconds then slowly return.
2. The Touchdown – A move in which you stand with your feet shoulder width apart, squat down until your knees are bent in a 90 degree angle, then reach one foot back into a deep reverse squat. Repeat the exercise using your other leg.
3. Explosive Lunge – Lunge into the standard lunge position, but instead of slowly returning to your feet and switching legs you will explode upward, jumping into the air, switch legs midair and return to the lunge position. Then repeat.
4. Single Leg Squat with Towel – Stand with both feet together, place your arms at your sides with your right foot on top of a small folded towel. Shift your weight to your left foot, bend your left knee up to a 90 degree angle, or as much as you can, slide your right foot to the side on the towel and hold for 4 seconds. Slowly bring your right leg back to your left then repeat the exercise for 30 seconds then switch legs.
5. Squat with Kickback – Sit back into a squat and keep your weight on your heels, then lift your right leg straight behind you, keep your hips pointing forward while extending arms. Repeat using other leg.
Those few workouts are just a sample of what Brazilian Butt Lift is going to be like. If you want to get a butt like a supermodel, this is going to be the workout for you.
http://immedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/hero-2.jpg7201500adminhttp://immedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Logomakr_8rJ24Q-300x63.pngadmin2017-04-19 04:13:552017-04-19 04:15:01Brazil Butt Lift - New Beachbody Workout to Give You a Supermodel Butt